Wednesday, May 11, 2005

justification for the name

I think many of you willbe confused as to why have i kept such a name to my blog ( Just a hype, not sure whether anyone else will be visiting this page, other than me. But thats the way people normally say.). didnt i get any other good stuff to name my blog. the fact is that, even i am confused with the same thought. I think I have changed the name of my blog thrice before even making my first post. Iam not impressed with the previous names, even though its all my choice.

I am a very poor writer. Infact this is the first time i am trying something like this. I am sure, my writings are worth enough to find a place only in the dustbin. so, if anyone say it, i can say them thats the reason i have named by blogspace as "Dustbin". So i am justifying the name of the blog by filling it with some worthless stuff.

Let me see, whether i gain something by writing this stuff and go on to become atleast a normal writer.

neway, for the ones who get to read it by chance, thanks for your patience and will update you with some funny stuffs and a very rare useful forward.

Till then, its bye .

No comments: