Friday, July 25, 2008

Reg. Cricket reviews

I am a regular follower of cricket and for quite some time been thinking of writing some reviews or news about the current happenings in the world of cricket. But, already one of my colleague took up this job and infact he is doing it very well. Anything and everything that happens in cricket is being logged in his blog. So, why to do one when it is already being done by my colleague and that too being a regular follower of the blog, even if i try to post something about cricket, i cant help but have the influence of his comments in my blog. So, dropped that idea.

But, the mad fan in me still pops up his head and urges me to write atleast something about cricket. so, what if, the international cricket is being handled by my colleague. I decided to write about the friendly matches that i play or once played. Anyway cricket is cricket. The following posts will log some of the interesting matches played in our company's yearly cricket tournament.

2 comments:

Vasu said...

No two opinions are same and no two articles are the same. Start writing your version of the analysis, which might help me also to get a new perspective and details which i could have missed.

Anyway, i am sure the articles on local cricket is going to create interest within the office.

Good Luck

Prathees R said...

Kuthunga esaman kuthunga :)